Ballad Health Medical Associates, a member of Ballad Health, is currently seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Geriatrician for a new practice in Kingsport, Tennessee.
At the Ballad Health Center for Healthy Aging, you’ll join a staff of two Internal Medicine primary care physicians that have a 40-year established geriatric population to grow a Geriatric centered practice that provides services specifically for our most fragile population. The Center for Healthy Aging will focus on both physical and mental health, allow social opportunities, care coordination to assist with specialty care, and include a multi-disciplinary team to support our clinicians and patients.
- Outpatient only
- Current practice is adult with a substantial geriatric base
- EPIC EMR
- Shared clinic call schedule of 1:3
Ballad Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits include – Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement
- Annual CME Reimbursement
- Signing bonus
- Student loan repayment
- Relocation assistance
Ballad Health is a 22-hospital health system, covering a 29 county area and is made up of three tertiary facilities, 19 community/critical access hospitals, seven cancer centers, 18 Urgent Care locations, 40+ primary care and multiple specialty offices through its employed arm, Ballad Health Medical Associates, made up of over 800 physicians and advanced practitioners.
Kingsport Community information:
- Family oriented community
- Short driving distance to Knoxville, TN; Asheville, NC; and The Great Smoky Mountains
- Diverse economic base
- Tennessee has no state income tax
- Excellent public and private schools with excellent two-and four-year colleges and universities within the area
- Easy access airport with major hubs – Charlotte, NC and Atlanta, GA
- Access to a wide variety of outdoor activities including hiking, biking, golf, camping, water sports, award winning fishing
- Very reasonable cost of living and housing options
For more information, contact us today!