SSM Health Dean Medical Group, a 500-physician multi-specialty group, is actively recruiting for a BE/BC Vascular Medicine Physician. The practice is conveniently based on the campus of SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital in Madison. Additional details:
- Become part of an expanding Vascular Medicine team currently consisting of four Vascular Surgeons and four Vascular surgery Advanced Practitioners
- Full time with a four-day work week expectation offering an excellent work/life balance
- Limited call during clinic hours for clinic and hospital consultation
- Opportunity to perform venous procedures depending on skills and interest of candidate
The vascular medicine practice as part of the cardiology department manages care for a wide array of vascular diseases. Within the general vascular medicine clinic, the following services and subspecialties are offered: non-invasive vascular laboratory, vein clinic, vasculitis, and vascular surgery.
This is a full-time position with full allocation to the clinical practice. Primary responsibilities will include an active clinical practice across various vascular clinics as well as patient care assignments to the vascular medicine hospital consultative practice.
- Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation® (RPVI®) Certification or within six months
- Fellowship in Vascular Medicine or similar fellowship preferred
- Experience in Vascular Medicine, Internal Medicine or a physician with knowledge and background in vascular medicine required
- SSM St. Mary's Hospital, a 440-bed tertiary care and referral center, is an award-winning facility and has been serving South Central Wisconsin since 1912.
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital was named among the nation's 100 Top Hospitals® for 2018 by IBM Watson HealthTM. which spotlights the best-performing hospitals in the U.S. based on clinical, operational and patient satisfaction metrics and data.
- St. Mary's Hospital and Dean Medical Group are part of SSM Health, an integrated health system that has facilities in Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, and Oklahoma.
- Madison, population 252,000, consistently ranks as one of the top places in the country to live, work, go to school, play, and raise a family.
- Madison was recently named as the most livable mid-size city in the United States by Livability.com
- Middleton is a popular suburb to the west. It was recognized by Money Magazine when it was named the seventh of "The 100 Best Places to Live."
- The Overture Center http://www.overture.org/ in downtown Madison is a beautiful facility that offers a wide variety of entertainment, including the Madison Symphony, Madison Opera, and visiting performances.
SSM Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Physician - State of Work Location