Seeking Gastroenterologist to Join Established, Busy Practice in Meridian, MS
Rush Health Systems, based in Meridian, MS, is seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to Join its Established, Busy Practice in Meridian, MS. Rush is an integrated health system comprised of a 215-bed hospital and a 49-bed LTAC; along with an expansive network of 25 clinics and 5 critical access hospitals located throughout East Mississippi and West Alabama. Our health system has experienced tremendous growth, adding over 20 new physicians in the last two years. The Rush GI Lab is the region s first and most comprehensive center for GI health. Rush will merge with Ochsner Health this summer 2022.
- Current team of 2 GIs and 2 NPs
- ASGE Certified
- Ability to step into an already existing high volume practice with established physicians and patient referral base of 350,000.
- GI Lab and offices are conveniently located in the hospital.
- GI Lab provides wide range of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures for digestive disorders, including ulcers, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), colon cancer and inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn s and ulcerative colitis).
- GI Lab has been dedicated to the performance of endoscopic and other gastrointestinal procedures for more than 30 years
- Treatments and services: BARRX, esophageal manometry, PET, esophageal dilation and iron IV injection
- The GI lab has five fully equipped procedure rooms, eight exam rooms and fourteen modern recovery bays
- Well established Adult Hospitalist program that covers GI admissions.
- Call would be 1:3 or 1:4; cover one week at a time.
- New young administration that directly supports our physicians.
- Enticing and Competitive Compensation featuring a base with wRVU production.
- Generous Recruitment package to include stipend, loan repayment and/or sign-on.
- Teaching opportunities for local family medicine residency program.
- GI Lab equipped with experienced and tenured staff and nurses; very efficiently run.
- Merging with Ochsner Health out of LA this summer.
- EHR system of EPIC systemwide.
Employee benefits provided by Rush, including:
- Health and Dental insurance (Employer/Employee Contribution).
- Disability insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Retirement Plan options.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) and Association dues reimbursement of up to $3,750 per year.
- Paid time off (PTO) of 160 hours per calendar year to be used for vacation, sick time & CME.
- Reimbursement for relevant medical licensures.
- Relocation expenses up to $10,000.
?Meridian, MS: A mid-sized town of about 45 to 50,000. Located on two interstates, it is centrally located and is close to several major cities including New Orleans, LA (3 hours); Jackson, MS (1.5 hours); Birmingham, AL (2.5 hours); Atlanta, GA (4 hours); and the beaches of Gulf Shores, AL (3.5 hours. It is a very family Oriented community with conservative values, a low cost of Living, low crime rate and excellent school options. Our beautiful year-round warm weather allows for multiple outdoor activities including camping, fishing, hiking and boating.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply HERE