Willow Creek Women's Hospital in Johnson, AR is seeking a BE/BC Obstetrics/Gynecology physician!
- Hospital employed position joining established single-specialty practice
- 24/7 OB Hospitalist group takes in-house call with c linic call is 1:2 for patient phone calls and to serve as backup for the OB Hospitalist group
- Ample, newly renovated clinic space located on second floor of women's hospital
- Da Vinci X robot on site
Willow Creek Women’s Hospital is Northwest Arkansas’s only dedicated women’s hospital offering a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with 24-hour, onsite neonatology coverage. MFM physician support also on-site.
Willow Creek Women’s Hospital, part of the Northwest Health System, recently received a facelift creating a spa-like environment for patients to enjoy. The hospital was voted “Best Place to Have a Baby” four times! Northwest Health hospitals deliver 10% of all babies born in the state of Arkansas annually. To date, we have delivered over 84,000 bundles of joy and counting!
Northwest Arkansas is nestled in the picturesque foothills of the Ozark Mountains and was named #4 “Best Places to Live” recently by U.S. News & World Report.
- Northwest Arkansas is an area comprised of a series of cities including Fayetteville, Johnson, Springdale, Rogers, Bentonville, Siloam Springs and Bella Vista
- Beautiful lakes, streams, walking and biking trails and culture including Broadway plays, live concerts and multi-million dollar works of art at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
- This rapidly growing metro area has a population of over 520,000
- Rich history, cultural interest, educational excellence and healthy economy
- Corporate home to Wal-Mart (along with 1,200+ supporting vendor companies), JB Hunt Trucking and Tyson Foods
- Great location for families, corporate professionals, small and large business owners, students and nature lovers.
- National Airport with many direct flights available, including New York, Dallas and Los Angeles
Compensation Package May Include:
- Competitive salary with production bonus
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- Education stipend for physicians finishing training
- CME expenses
- Relocation assistance