Tennova Healthcare Cleveland , is seeking a BE/BC Fellowship Trained Foot & Ankle Orthopedic Surgeon to join a single-specialty group. While tenured Providers will be considered, this is a tremendous opportunity for a new fellow. Our Team is dedicated to supporting a new surgeon and creating an environment of growth and opportunity. Cleveland, Tennessee has become the Technology corridor between Cleveland and Chattanooga with new companies relocating and continuing to relocate in recent years. We're the only hospital within a 30 mile radius. Cleveland is experiencing strong and rapid population growth!
Special Requirements: Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Fellowship
Comprehensive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Competitive Salary
- Incentive Bonus
- Annual CME Allowance
- Relocation Assistance
- CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Vacation, Health, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Commencement/Signing Bonus
- 401K & Profit Sharing
Tennessee Valley Bone & Joint
- Practice in Cleveland for 26+ years
- Partnership Track is available
- Join existing 3 Doctor/4 NP group with offices in Cleveland, Athens, Rhea County and Ooltewah
Tennova Healthcare Cleveland is a 351-bed, two campus, full service, regional medical center providing outstanding healthcare to the City of Cleveland, Bradley County and surrounding communities. Services include surgery, digestive care, cardiology, senior services, behavioral health, women's services, emergency and pediatric care.
More than 100,000 people call Cleveland and Bradley County home, and the hospital's primary and secondary service area encompasses approximately 200,000 people. One of the fastest growing cities in Tennessee, Cleveland is nestled away in the breathtaking foothills of the Tennessee Mountains - experience a small-city feeling with progressive business, thriving industry, quality schools (public, private, universities, community colleges), low cost of living/crime, and a wealth of culture all in the heart of the Ocoee Region. Cleveland, TN is centrally located in the Southeast, is easily accessible via I-75 and just 2 hours from Atlanta, 2 1/2 hours to Nashville and Birmingham, and less than 30 minutes from Chattanooga!
If you enjoy the outdoors, then this is your dream job. Fly fishing, kayaking, rafting, hiking, site seeing, sports and many other activities.
Community Recognitions Include:
- Ranked 4th in the nation for attracting new business (Forbes)
- One of the 50 best places to raise a family (BusinessWeek.com)
- Ranked 8th on the Forbes.com list of the 100 Best U.S. Cities in Which to Live
- Ranked 25th on the New York Times list of Best Places to Visit in the Galaxy
- Named "Best Town Ever" in October 2011/2015 issues of Outside Magazine
- Bradley County School System is one of the Top School Systems in the State
- Home to well-known Fortune 500 Companies
Keep more of what you earn - Tennessee has no state income tax!