Rush Health Systems Seeks OB/GYN to join Busy Practice in Meridian, MS
Rush Foundation Hospital, based in Meridian, MS, needs another OB/GYN to join its group of highly regarded physicians in the community. With our extensive network of clinics throughout East Central Mississippi and West Alabama, our specialists have a large referral base with over 350,000 patient visits annually. We currently have 6 employed physicians on our team- 3 that do OB/GYN and 3 that do GYN only.
Rush Health Systems is an integrated health system consisting of a 215-bed hospital; a 49 bed LTAC hospital; 5 critical access hospitals, and over 30 clinics located throughout the area. We are the largest employer in the region and over 100 years old. Our hospital is making strong strides to expand services and advance technology. We are utilizing telestroke through Ochsner and have installed EPIC systemwide.
We are excited to add an OB Hospitalist group to our hospital in early 2022 to provide an OB emergency department and to provide 24/7 in house call coverage for OB patients.
What we have to offer:
- Rush is seeking a BC OB/GYN to serve an outpatient clinic and 215-bed inpatient hospital with two da Vinci robots (XI and SI).
- Physician offices are located in medical office building which is connected to hospital
- Director of Surgery has 20+ years of experience
- Block time available for surgeons
- Anticipated call 1:7 or none if you choose.
- OB/GYN will be employed with competitive salary and RVU productivity plan
- Hospital has neonatology coverage with a level III NICU
- Two C-Section Rooms located on the OB/GYN floor
- All suites are LDRP and recently renovated to include bedside electronic charting system and fetal monitoring system in all 18 rooms with central monitoring at the station
- Ability to step into an already existing high volume practice with a large 8 county referral base already established with Rush Health Systems
- Adult Hospitalist Program that has been here for more than 20 years
- Family Birth Center offers a range of prenatal and postpartum care and support for new parents including full time lactation support.
- Well Baby Nursery available.
- EPIC systemwide.
Employee benefits provided by Rush, including:
- Health and Dental insurance (Employer/Employee Contribution).
- Disability insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursement of up to $3,750 per year.
- Paid time off (PTO) of 160 hours per calendar year to be used for vacation, sick time & CME.
- Reimbursement for relevant medical licensure, dues and appropriate subscriptions.
- Relocation expenses up to $10,000.
- Meridian, MS: A mid-sized town of about 45 to 50,000. Located on two interstates, it is centrally located and is close to several major cities including New Orleans, LA (3 hours); Jackson, MS (1.5 hours); Birmingham, AL (2.5 hours); Atlanta, GA (4 hours); and the beaches of Gulf Shores, AL (3.5 hours. It is a very family Oriented community with conservative values, a low cost of Living, low crime rate and excellent school options. Our beautiful year-round warm weather allows for multiple outdoor activities including camping, fishing, hiking and boating.
For more information please contact: Nicola Fruge
Rush Health Systems
1314 19th Avenue
Meridian, MS 39301