Wake Forest Health Network, a multispecialty group practice affiliated with Atrium Wake Forest Baptist Health system named the World s Best Hospitals 2022 !
We are seeking physicians to join our nationally recognized BC/BE OBGYN Outpatient Practices. Due to growth, we have opportunities in Asheboro, N.C.
Wake Forest Health Network Obstetrics & Gynecology Asheboro practice stands tall in this natural-paced, welcoming community that is essentially a suburb to Greensboro. Enjoy close proximity to big-city amenities, an international airport and major medical centers, while living comfortably outside the bustle. Discover the extraordinary satisfaction of living and working in perfect balance where opportunities thrive in a professionally supportive and family-friendly atmosphere. There are places to hike, bike, boat, golf and many other family activities. Close to three major medical schools, Duke, UNC-Chapel Hill and Wake Forest, all within an hour. Asheboro is Home of the North Carolina Zoological Park.
OB/GYN GENERALIST HIGHLIGHTS:
- Step into an established practice of 5 OBGYNs and 1 NP, known for patient-first, high quality, value driven care.
- Enjoy Friday afternoon off! Practice hours are Monday-Thursday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and Friday 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- Well respected group, practicing in community 30+ years.
- Only OBGYN practice in the county with 600 deliveries per year.
- Call 1:6
- The practice offers special surgical procedures such as: laparoscopic hysterectomy, endometrial ablation, slings, LEEP, and in office hysteroscopy and pelvic laparoscopy.
We offer a competitive base salary, productivity bonus, a strong 403(b) match, health, dental, vision, salary continuation short term disability, long term disability, medical malpractice, CME allowance, relocation, and paid professional dues and license.