Lutheran Health Network in Fort Wayne, Indiana is seeking Pulmonary Critical Care physicians to share coverage for the ICU beds at both Dupont Hospital and Lutheran Downtown Hospital. Sleep and pulmonary clinic work will be scheduled on the Dupont Hospital campus. 7 days on – 7 days off block scheduling.
Established referral system backed by a major multi-specialty medical group - Lutheran Health Physicians with more than 350 providers representing a wide range of specialties. https://lutheranhealthphysicians.com/
Unmet need; large market share opportunity will allow a new provider to build an outpatient pulmonary practice quickly.
Dupont Hospital: 131-bed acute care facility with 10 ICU beds. As a Truven Top 100 Hospital, Dupont is dedicated to 5-Star Service driven by our physician leaders and over 600 on staff. Dupont is a boutique style hospital in an affluent area with a high payor mix population.
NEW Lutheran Downtown Hospital: Opened in November 2021 with boutique style services for downtown Fort Wayne and surrounding neighborhoods. The Hospital has new state of the art equipment with 12 ICU beds, 4 fully equipped operating rooms, 2 ENDO suites and diagnostic imaging services. New lab services, cardiac CT scanners, nuclear medicine, mammography, and MRI will support all of your diagnostic needs. Lutheran Downtown has 60 patient care suites including fully functional critical care, telemetry and medical/surgical units.
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Commencement Bonus
- Med Ed Debt Repayment
- Fellowship Stipend
- Health, Life & Retirement
- CME, Med, Lic & Dues
Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Rated #1 city in the US to raise your kids!*smartasset.com
- Ranked in the top 5 Lowest Cost of Living cities in the country. *Business Insider
- Livability’s 2019 Top 100 Best Places to Live
- Second largest city in Indiana with a population of 360,000+ and clinical draw of 1.2M
- Excellent public, private, and parochial schools, as well as colleges and universities
- Active academic community, including Indiana University School of Medicine and The Fort Wayne Medical Education Program, a family practice residency program
- 87 public parks, 25 golf courses, 25 miles of connected trails for walking, running, hiking and biking, and 300 lakes within 50 miles
- Family activities: the award winning Children’s Zoo and Science Central Art and cultural: Fort Wayne Philharmonic, Fort Wayne Museum of Art, and the Botanical Conservatory
- Rated #1 city in the country for minor league sports (baseball, basketball, football, hockey, and NCAA Division I college sports)
- Close to Indianapolis (two hours), Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit (three-hours)
- www.visitfortwayne.com , www.cityoffortwayne.org , www.fwchamber.org