Job Description & Requirements
Pulmonary - Critical Care Medicine Physician
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular 8;On Call Pay Rate: $268.00 - 280.00
This facility is seeking a Pulmonary - Critical Care Medicine Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Hospital and Clinic hours will vary based on call schedule | 3-5 call days per month
- Setting: 60% Outpatient clinic; 40% inpatient
- Types of Cases: General Pulmonary - Critical Care Medicine cases
- Credentialing Timeframe: 30-60 days
- Requirements: Board Certification in Pulmonary - Critical Care Medicine and Active Wisconsin license
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): EPIC
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Pulmonologist, Pulmonology, Pulmonary Disease Physician, Pulmonary, Pulmonary Disease, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md