Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Physician
The Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey has been serving the Central New Jersey area for over 16 years. Our practice consists of two physicians all trained in offering both medical and surgical treatments for infertility and one Physician Assistant. This is a full-service private ART center. We perform approximately 550 IVF cycles per year with both a fresh and frozen anonymous egg donor program.
Our center features a state-of-the-art IVF laboratory and procedure room. Our main office is in Eatontown, N.J. with satellite offices in Toms River and Lawrenceville. We take pride in our strong team approach and high-quality medical care while maintaining the personal boutique atmosphere.
The practice has an academic affiliation with two Ob/Gyn Residency Programs and provides teaching for residents and medical students. We are involved in cutting edge research in IVF which also includes an association with highly experienced clinical embryologists and reproductive scientists.
- In-Vitro Fertilization
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Intrauterine Insemination
- Ovarian Stimulation
- LGBTQIA+ family building services
- Third Party Treatment Services
- Known & anonymous Egg Donation Process
- Known Gestational Carrier Process
Our laboratory is approved and certified by CLIA and CAP. We are a member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) and the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology (SART). The senior embryologist has over 25 years of embryology experience. Our laboratory director has over 35 years’ experience and has studied at Union College, University of Delaware, and Albany Medical College and serves as Director of Embryology Service at Invitae.
- Assisted Hatching
- Embryo Cryopreservation and Storage
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing (Biopsies)
- Semen Analysis & Freezing Services
Advantages of the practice:
- Malpractice insurance.
- 401K with an automatic employer contribution
- Academic appointments available at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School and Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine
- Relocation stipend available.
- Regionally Competitive Base
- Annual productivity bonus.
- Available Partnership track
About Central New Jersey:
- The main office is 15 minutes to the New Jersey Shore and 45 minutes from New York City and Philadelphia.
- Excellent school systems.
- Beautiful, affordable housing.
- Excellent place to raise a family.
- Cultural Diversity.
- Excellent institutions of higher education in New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated REI physician to join our team. The ideal candidate needs to be self-motivated and have leadership skills. Salary and benefits are highly competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a unique opportunity offering the best features of both private and an academic practice. For more information about the Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey, please visit our website at www.Fertilitynj.com.
Qualified candidates should submit resume, cover letter, and optional references to William Ziegler, D.O. at Wziegler@fertilitynj.com. All applications will be kept confidential.