Seeking Anesthesiologist to join Established Group in Central Mississippi- Immediate Partner, High Income Potential, Generous Vacation and Time Off
Meridian, MS. Rush Health Systems, based in Meridian, MS, is seeking a full time BE/BC physician to join its group consisting of 3 full time providers (new physician would make it a team of 4). The established group has been in existence for 20 years and welcomes a new physician immediately with no partnership track or buy in. The group provides anesthesia services at Rush Foundation Hospital, a 215-bed facility with a 10 room OR; an orthopedic surgery center in the adjacent facility with 4 OR rooms; and as at the Meridian Surgery Center with 2 OR rooms.
- Full partner day one
- All physician Anesthesia team consisting of 3 established providers
- Flexible schedule and collegial work environment.
- Call divided among the group with expectation of 1:4 coverage.
- Work between a 215-bed Hospital, an ambulatory orthopedic surgery center attached to the main hospital and an outpatient surgery center- all a block apart.
- Competitive compensation with bonus structure (420K and up).
- Enticing Recruitment package consisting of stipend, loan repayment and/or sign-on.
- Level III Trauma Center and Level III NICU.
- 18 CRNAs employed through the hospital.
- Hospital EMR is EPIC.
- Many Tenured Physicians and supportive administration within the Health System.
- Large Patient service area of over 350,000 covering East Central MS and West AL.
- Teaching opportunities for local family medicine residency program.
- Procedures include thoracic and vascular, obstetrics and gynecology, general surgery, gastroenterology and urology; no cardiac or neuro procedures.
- J1 waivers accepted.
- Full medical malpractice insurance, plus reporting endorsement (tail coverage).
- Health and Dental insurance (Employer/Employee Contribution).
- Disability insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) & Association dues reimbursement of up to $3,750 per year.
- Reimbursement for relevant medical licensures.
- Vacation divided equally among the group with minimum of 8 weeks per year.
- Relocation expenses up to $10,000.
Rush Health Systems:
Rush Health Systems is a comprehensive healthcare delivery system with healthcare facilities in East Mississippi and West Alabama that consists of: Rush Foundation Hospital, a 215-bed acute care hospital located in Meridian, MS; Rush Medical Group, a multi-specialty clinic attached to Rush Hospital that represents an array of medical specialties; The Specialty Hospital of Meridian, a 49-bed LTAC hospital; Five critical access hospitals located in Union, Quitman, Morton and DeKalb MS and Butler, AL and more than 25 Family Practice clinic locations which serve as excellent referral sources.www.rushhealthsystems.org
Meridian Surgery Center:
A 10,700 sq. ft modern health care facility focused on providing same-day surgery and care, including diagnostic and preventive procedures. www.meridiansurgerycenter.com
Meridian, MS: A mid-sized town of about 45 to 50,000. Located on two interstates, it is centrally located and is close to several major cities including New Orleans, LA (3 hours); Jackson, MS (1.5 hours); Birmingham, AL (2.5 hours); Atlanta, GA (4 hours); and the beaches of Gulf Shores, AL (3.5 hours). It is a very family Oriented community with conservative values, a low cost of Living, low crime rate and excellent school options. Our beautiful year-round warm weather allows for multiple outdoor activities including camping, fishing, hiking, boating, running, hunting and Horseback riding.
For more information please contact: Nicola Fruge
Rush Health Systems
1314 19th Avenue
Meridian, MS 39301