Mount Sinai Health System is currently seeking a full-time Concierge Primary Care Physician to join a thriving, multi-specialty practice in West Palm Beach, Florida!
This established high-end, white glove practice is located in one of the most desirable locations in the US. The practice serves as the primary care linkage between the Palm Beach community and Mount Sinai. While working in conjunction with several other PCPs and specialists, as well as administrative staff members, the ideal candidates will be committed to excellence in patient care and customer service. The physician’s strong primary care background will play an instrumental role in ensuring quality outcomes and satisfaction. The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to partner with the world renowned, Icahn School of Medicine. Competitive benefits and salary offered.
The focus of this role will be on providing the best patient care and experience possible. Clinical performance will be evaluated based on patient satisfaction - think longer appointments and coordinated follow up care - not RVUs and production. In addition, we would like our talented physician candidates to have a passion for outpatient medicine and be fully committed to mission of Mount Sinai Health System.
The chosen candidates will have the opportunity to partner with world renowned, Icahn School of Medicine. Mount Sinai’s Department of Medicine is strongly committed to caring for the whole patient and places special emphasis on providing patient-centered care. The division embraces the mission of Icahn School of Medicine by pursuing an integrated approach to patient care, research, and education. We pursue all dimensions of these three components, considering them inseparable elements of the art and science of medicine.
Delivers primary care
• Delivers primary care within the practice, through both traditional face-to-face visits as well as non-visit based interactions (e.g. phone, digital messaging, and video chat).
• Assists patients to understand diagnostic tests, costs, risks, treatment options, preparing for medical appointments, and their health benefits.
• Initiates referrals to specialty services and ensures bi-directional communication with specialist to promote continuity of care.
Provides concierge-level service and navigation
• Carries out other appropriate professional duties as may be necessary, including liaison with outside medical consultants, hospitalists, emergency room providers, etc. to ensure continuity of care, timely, appropriate care, and an excellent patient experience.
• Becomes knowledgeable on our clients’ employer-sponsored benefits in order to be able to answer questions around medical benefits, claims, care coordination and other complexities of the healthcare system. This will include explaining complicated medical and benefits terms in plain language.
• Partners with the health center staff to provide timely navigation for patients to Mount Sinai health services.
Develops and administers wellness offerings
• Participates in development of wellness and health promotional offerings, including educational events, nutrition initiatives, fitness classes, etc.
• Supports the planning, operation, and evaluation of wellness activities.
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University
- Florida Medical License
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with a minimum of 10 years' experience treating adults in an outpatient setting
- Committed to Mount Sinai and the communities we serve
- Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System
About the Mount Sinai Health System:
The Mount Sinai Health System is New York City's largest academic medical system, encompassing eight hospitals, a leading medical school, and a vast network of ambulatory practices throughout the greater New York region. Mount Sinai advances medicine and health through unrivaled education and translational research and discovery to deliver care that is the safest, highest-quality, most accessible and equitable, and the best value of any health system in the nation. The Health System includes approximately 7,300 primary and specialty care physicians; 13 joint-venture ambulatory surgery centers; more than 415 ambulatory practices throughout the five boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Long Island, and Florida; and more than 30 affiliated community health centers. The Mount Sinai Hospital is ranked on U.S. News & World Report's "Honor Roll" of the top 20 U.S. hospitals and is top in the nation by specialty: No. 1 in Geriatrics and top 20 in Cardiology/Heart Surgery, Diabetes/Endocrinology, Gastroenterology/GI Surgery, Neurology/Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, ENT, Pulmonology/Lung Surgery, Rehabilitation, and Urology. New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai is ranked No. 12 in Ophthalmology. Mount Sinai Kravis Children's Hospital is ranked in U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Children’s Hospitals” among the country’s best in four out of 10 pediatric specialties. The Icahn School of Medicine is one of three medical schools that have earned distinction by multiple indicators: ranked in the top 20 by U.S. News & World Report's "Best Medical Schools," aligned with a U.S. News & World Report "Honor Roll" Hospital, and No. 14 in the nation for National Institutes of Health funding. Newsweek’s “The World’s Best Smart Hospitals” ranks The Mount Sinai Hospital as No. 1 in New York and in the top five globally, and Mount Sinai Morningside in the top 20 globally. For more information, visit https://www.mountsinai.org or find Mount Sinai on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We comply with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate, exclude, or treat people differently on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
Please specify Job Title of interest and send CV with Cover Letter to:
Executive Director Physician Recruitment
Mount Sinai Health System