Join Our Team
Parkview Health is actively recruiting a board-certified Outpatient Endocrinologist to join their growing practice in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Specifics of Your Role as an Endocrinologist
- This position is full time (36 patient contact hours)
- Offering a flexible 4- or 5-day work week schedule
- Replacement position can expect a full panel of patients
- Expected daily encounter volume of 20 patients
- Call is 1:3 very light as the access center takes all initial calls
- Limited after-hours responsibility great work/life balance!
- Office is located on our beautiful Parkview Regional Medical Center Campus at 11141 Parkview Plaza Dr, Ste 310 Fort Wayne, IN 46845
- Our collegial team of 4 physicians and 3 advanced practice providers are dedicated to helping our patients maintain hormonal balance and regain their active lifestyles.
- Providers are supported by comprehensive nursing staff
- Strong referral base from primary care physicians for the diagnosis and treatment of conditions such as:
- Thyroid Disease
- Pituitary Disorders
- Adrenal Disease
- Endocrine Hypertension
- Proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
- Region s largest employer with over 13,000 employees
- Health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 300 locations.
- Named one of the nation s top employers by Forbes
- Community hospitals recognized among Best Places to Work in Indiana
- Named one of the nation s 15 Top Health Systems by IBM Watson Health
- Received national recognition from The Leapfrog Group for straight A s in patient safety
Our excellent benefit package includes:
- Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!
Northeast Indiana is in the middle of it all, located just three hours or less by car from Midwest cities including Chicago, Cincinnati and Indianapolis but with its own unique vibe and easygoing lifestyle. Here, we offer the opportunity to create your version of the American dream, whether you re looking to grow your career, family or home. Fort Wayne, the region s hub and Indiana s second largest city, consistently ranks as one of the best places to live in the U.S. and boasts some of the nation s lowest cost of living.
Putting the Life in Your Work-Life Balance
Northeast Indiana has the charm of small-town life, but with big-city amenities, like vibrant downtown Fort Wayne. It has dining and night life that rival the most eclectic places across the nation. We are big on outdoor adventures, and we love to explore. If you re a fan of professional sports, you won t be bored. If you like fairs, festivals and happenings, you ll have every weekend covered. There are so many events to keep you busy every day of the week!
We encourage you to come visit our growing health system and vibrant community and we will commit to welcoming you with our big-hearted hospitality.