Job Description & Requirements
Pediatric Interventional Radiologist in Minnesota
The University of Minnesota Department of Radiology is seeking a pediatric interventional radiologist due to expanding volume. The successful candidate will support the pediatric interventional radiology service. This includes vascular access, biopsy, treatment of vascular malformations, transplant interventions, musculoskeletal interventions, and treatment of renovascular hypertension. You will also support the adult service. Candidates must be board-certified or board-eligible by the American Board of Radiology and preferably have completed a pediatric vascular/interventional radiology fellowship or IR/DR residency with significant pediatric IR training. Based on experience in adult practice, additional onsite training can be provided dependent on candidate experience.Opportunity Highlights
- Large subspecialized interventional team sharing call responsibilities
- Excellent work-life balance
- Clinical track and academic track options
- Collaborative group with high-quality physicians
- Teach medical students, residents, and fellows within a large academic center
- Dedicated academic time with opportunities for research, if desired
- Opportunity to work an exciting and wide variety of pediatric IR cases
- Live and work in the No. 2 ranked state for “Best States Overall” (US News & World Report)
- Visa candidates encouraged to apply
A diverse major metropolitan area with every amenity you could want or need, Minneapolis-St. Paul is a perfect place for providers to call home. Living and working in the state ranked #2 in US News & World Report’s
“Best States Overall,” you’ll enjoy a remarkable quality of life.
About the Company
- One of the top metros to live in the nation (US News)
- Exceptional public and private schools as well as local colleges and universities
- An outdoor enthusiasts dream, featuring a riverfront skyline, breathtaking waterfalls, an array of lakes, and more hiking and biking trails than you could imagine
- Vibrant arts and culture scene, world-class shopping and dining, and endless entertainment options
- Local collegiate and professional sports + one of the top international airports in the US.
- Medscape ranks Minnesota #1 in “Best Places to Practice 2021”
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Pediatric Radiology, Radiology Pediatric, Pediatric Radiologist, Paediatric Radiology, Paediatric Radiologists, Paediatric Medical Imaging, Pediatric Medical Imaging, radiology,, radiology, radiologist