Job Description & Requirements
Musculoskeletal Radiologist in Indiana
StartDate: 08/08/2022Available Shifts: Full time Pay Rate: $550000.00 - 550000.00
A private physician-owned practice that has been providing exceptional service for more than 50 years is seeking a qualified candidate who is fellowship-trained in musculoskeletal radiology to join its team. This position offers competitive income and a great quality of life while living and working in the sought-after Chicago metro area.Opportunity Highlights
- Immediate partnership + profit sharing available
- Partners earning $550,000 annually
- 30–40% MSK radiology + no mammography required
- Excellent work-life balance with 14 weeks off per year
- Just 30 minutes from downtown Chicago
Located along the shores of beautiful Lake Michigan, this Midwest community is only 30 minutes from Chicago and the city’s endless amenities. With access to all that the Chicago metro area has to offer, you’ll have all you need and more.
- Charming suburb with a low cost of living + affordable housing options
- Great local school system
- Close-knit community where neighbors are more like family
- Distinct seasons to explore a variety of outdoor adventures along trails, waterways, and the shores of Lake Michigan
- Convenient access to an international airport, world-class shops + restaurants, ample entertainment options, renowned attractions, and professional sports
- The successful candidate should have an American Board of Radiology certification; fellowship training in musculoskeletal imaging is preferred.
- Medical degree required
MD or DO
Board Certified or Board Eligible in Radiology
MSK fellowship trained
Active Indiana medical license or ability to obtainAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Musculoskeletal Radiology, Musculoskeletal Radiologist, Biomedical Imaging, Imaging, Radiology, Musculoskeletal Physician, radiology,, radiology, radiologist