Live and work in one of the most desirable places in Wisconsin and be productive from day one as you tailor the practice to your preferences
• Mostly outpatient practice with the option to incorporate ERCP and other advanced procedures, if desired. Procedures performed at an award-winning hospital located on the same campus
• Effortlessly generate in the 90th percentile of productivity without having to compete for patients
• Top Wisconsin system with dyad leadership, 1K providers and a robust referral network of primary care physicians with a catchment of 100K
• H1B visa support available
Compensation and Benefit Details:
• Financial package includes a two-year compensation guarantee + wRVU production incentives and a $75K signing bonus
• Quality bonus starting in year 2
• CME $6,900 plus 10 days
• Benefits include generous educational loan assistance, relocation, health, dental, vision and more!
This thriving university city offers four distinct seasons and an abundance of outdoor opportunities at a cost of living lower than the US average. The Metropolitan Statistical Area consists of more than 70K population and is a little over an hour from Green Bay.
• Mini metro with arts, entertainment and an abundance of retail
• Foodies will appreciate small plate eateries to artisan bakeries among the many dining options sure to accommodate any palate. In addition, there are numerous local breweries, distilleries and wineries to explore.
• Highly ranked schools as well as a local university
• Wisconsin proudly ranks as a Top 2 State to Practice Medicine, delivering the "Best Health Care Quality in the Country" by the Federal Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
• There is a regional airport with flights to Chicago, Detroit and Minneapolis.
For more information, contact Tonya Hamlin:
Call | Text: 469-909-6693
Schedule a Call: https://calendly.com/thamlin-1
Employment Type: Full Time