Full-Time, Part-Time Emergency Medicine Physicians needed ASAP in Junction City, KS! Emergency Temps Available for Shifts as soon as March.
- Board Eligible/ Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
- ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certifications
- Current, unrestricted Kansas medical license and DEA
- 750 hours of ED experience in the last 2 years
- 12 or 24 hour shifts
- Competitive hourly rates
- Independent Contractor status
- "A" rated professional liability insurance
- Single-point-of-contact for all scheduling
- Flexible scheduling
- Colleague referral bonus program, $4,000 for FT providers!
With an annual ED volume of 12,800, Geary Community Hospital has been providing progressive healthcare to families of Geary County and the surrounding communities since 1913.COMMUNITY INFORMATION
Located in the heart of Kansas, Junction City offers plenty of small-town atmosphere, big city amenities and rural pleasures. A 2000 All-American City finalist, Junction City is a community where the people are friendly, the atmosphere is inviting and, the lifestyle is ethnically diversified.
Just minutes from Fort Riley, an active duty post known as the birthplace of the 7th Cavalry, Junction City is surrounded by history. Play to your heart’s content at Milford Lake, Kansas' largest lake or just kick back and enjoy the scenic Flint Hills.
http://www.junctioncity-ks.gov/BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.COMPANY INFORMATION
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.