Compassionate/Dynamic MFM - Maryland
Luminis Health Maternal & Fetal Medicine is seeking a dynamic full-time experienced MFM physician for a thriving practice with locations in Annapolis, Bowie & Easton, Maryland.
Currently, our dedicated group of Board Certified/Eligible Perniatologists provide outstanding, compassionate, and high-quality care to our patients. Become that beacon of light and hope to our patients.
- Luminis Health Anne Arundel Medical Center is the 2nd largest delivery site in Maryland - over 5,500 births annually
- MFM program is consultative practice with inpatient, outpatient and call supporting our regional perinatal center
- Women's and Children's Services include Level III NICU, Urogynecology, Gyn Onc, Robotic and MIS programs
- Clinically based position focused on ambulatory and hospital perinatal consults and ultrasounds.
- Strong clinical skills required. CVS Credentialing preferred but not required.
- Participation in Residency Program and Medical Education, scholarly activity and mentorship of junior faculty.
- Will join four other MFM physicians, nurse practitioner, genetic counselors, diabetic educators, sonographers and support staff.
- 4 day work week
Benefits Include, but not limited:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 403(b) Plan
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Loan Forgiveness Program Consult/Support
- CME Allowances (financial and paid time-off)
- Malpractice Paid
- Competitive Salary.....and so much more!
Did you know?
- Luminis Health Anne Arundel Medical Center is ideally situated in the center of American history, within easy reach to the region's most vibrant cities
- Our location is part of the Baltimore-Washington Metropolitan Area - just 29 miles east of Washington, D.C., 26 miles south of Baltimore, and an easy train ride to New York City
- The area is also considered the gateway to the Chesapeake Bay and the Eastern Shore of Maryland.
- Across the Bay Bridge, you'll find historic towns and Ocean City, the largest seaside resort in the Mid-Atlantic
- Outdoor and cultural activities include sailing, boating, fishing, biking, historical tours, art museums, wine trails, antiquing, festivals, and farmers markets
- The Next Step Is Yours! Pursue your purpose and let's work together to support our commitment of providing high-quality patient care for our communities.