Tenet Healthcare is actively seeking a Endocrinologist for a full-time, employed opportunity in San Luis Obispo, California. This is an excellent opportunity to join one other Endocrinologist in a community where the demand is high.
- Full-time, employed opportunity – Available 2022!
- Monday- Friday; 40 hours per week
- 100 percent Outpatient
- No Call requirements
- 12-15 patients per day on average; including new patients
- Providers will rotate between two offices. Offices are located within 15 minutes of each other
At Tenet Healthcare, our mission is to help physicians overcome challenges that go beyond patient care. That’s why we developed our statewide medical foundation in California to provide you with everything you need to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
- A competitive financial package
- Comprehensive benefits package (health, dental, life, disability, 401K with match, physician time off, malpractice insurance, etc.)
- Management of all business aspects of the practice so you can focus on patient care
- In-house billing, coding, collections, website development, marketing support, and other crucial services for the practice
Our distinguished network of providers is committed to providing our patients with outstanding care and service at every encounter. Quality is at the core of everything that we do. We have a culture of service and innovation that values teamwork and creates new solutions for our patients, physicians, and employees.
Living on the Central Coast:
- Located halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco – a true hidden gem!
- Several beaches and a multitude of surf spots, from sandy family fun beaches, tide pools with rocky coastlines; there is a picturesque beach for everyone to explore
- Outdoor exploration of hiking, biking, and camping are widespread throughout
- Over 280 vineyards in the County, regardless of if you love wine or not, the scenery and landscape are worth the visit
- In addition, we have great weather, terrific recreational opportunities, excellent school system including Cal Poly, a top-rated university located in San Luis Obispo that draws students in from all over the country
- MD or DO degree required
- California licensed preferred or eligible to obtain licensure in the state of California
- Board Eligible or Board Certified
Please note: Unfortunately, this employer is ineligible to sponsor J1 waivers and does not qualify as an H1-B cap-exempt employer at this time.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact information for immediate consideration.