We've made a lot of progress since opening the doors in 1942, but one thing has never changed - our commitment to serve, heal, lead, educate, and innovate. We believe that every award earned, every record broken and every patient helped is because of the dedicated employees who fill our hallways.
At Ochsner, whether you work with patients every day or support those who do, you are making a difference and that matters. Come make a difference at Ochsner Health and discover your future today!
Acute Care Surgery & Trauma Surgeon
Join an established Surgical Practice in Southwest Louisiana affiliated with Ochsner Lafayette General Medical Center.
Large Surgical Practice is seeking a full-time, BC/BE Acute Care Surgery & Trauma Surgeon. The successful candidate will be expected to practice in Lafayette, Louisiana. Some call is required.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Critical Care
- Licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana by date of hire
- Professional Services Contract based on hourly/shift schedule
- Trauma coverage up to 26 weeks/year
- 7 On 7 Off
- Primary Call average 3.5 nights during the week
- Back up call an average of 3.5 nights during the week on
- Critical Care coverage of surgery and trauma patients is separate from acute care surgery/trauma coverage, and will be 1 out of 3 weeks
- Lafayette General Medical Center - Level 2 Trauma Center
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply HERE