We've made a lot of progress since opening the doors in 1942, but one thing has never changed - our commitment to serve, heal, lead, educate, and innovate. We believe that every award earned, every record broken and every patient helped is because of the dedicated employees who fill our hallways.
At Ochsner, whether you work with patients every day or support those who do, you are making a difference and that matters. Come make a difference at Ochsner Health and discover your future today!
Nephrology Opportunity in South Louisiana
Ochsner Lafayette General has an excellent opportunity for a Nephrology physician in Lafayette, LA. Our Lafayette General Medical Doctors (LGMD) physician group is seeking a full-time, employed BC/BE Nephrology physician. The successful candidate will be expected to practice in Lafayette, LA in an outpatient clinic setting.
- MD or DO
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Nephrology
- Licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana by date of hire
- Potential future of working with a growing GME program
- wRVU Productivity Bonus included
- Quality Incentives opportunity included
- Comprehensive benefits package offered
- Hospital group call rotation required
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply HERE