Affiliated with the #1 Rehabilitation Hospital in the nation but based in a community setting, this position offers the best of both worlds: Provide your patients the highest standard of care and innovation available in physical medicine and rehabilitation without all the red tape of a formal academic position.
• Organization has been #1 for Rehabilitation in the US since 1991! (US News and World Report)
• As Medical Director, you'll lead this organization's acute rehab unit in Southern Illinois, based at a 100-bed community hospital
• Collaborate with headquarters in Chicago to offer your patients the most groundbreaking innovation available in PM&R today right at home in their community.
• Outstanding support from IM Hospitalists; on-site Neurologists & Cardiologists are also highly collaborative
• Competent & long-tenured APPs, PTs, OTs, Speech, rehab nurses, social workers, & psychologists
• Utilize telehealth & APP support as appropriate for follow-ups; take time with the patients who need you most
• Option to incorporate outpatient procedures if desired, but not required. Organization glad to facilitate training in ultrasound guided injections, Baclofen pumps, Botox.
• Highly competitive salary guarantee, commensurate with leadership role
• Additional lucrative bonus potential
• Signing bonus & relocation stipend
Living in Illinois:
• Home to some of the best public and private K-12 schools in the state
• 2 public universities with medical schools & residency programs
• Cost of living 20% lower than the national average
• Outdoorsmens' paradise: Live on a lakefront property or build your dream house in a wide-open meadow Endless hunting, fishing, & boating opportunities
• Beautiful golf courses, wineries, hiking, equestrian activities
• Easy drive to St. Louis, Nashville, & Chicago
Please contact Katie Moeller for more information:
• Schedule a call: https://calendly.com/katiemoeller
• Call/Text: 314-788-6877
Specialty: Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation
Employment Type: Full Time