The Greenville (NC) Health Care Center (GHCC), part of the Durham (NC) Veterans Affairs Medical Center (DVAMC), is recruiting a Board Certified (BC) / Board Eligible (BE) Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (PM&R) Staff Physician, for General PM&R practice, with preference for candidates who have interest and competencies in Ultrasound Guided Injections, Electromyography (EMG), Nerve Conduction Studies (NCS), and Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI).
Selected physicians will join one other assigned PM&R physician and report to the Chief of Specialty Medicine and Surgery. The GHCC is new multi-specialty state of the art 116,000 square-foot outpatient health care center located on 12 acres in beautiful Greenville North Carolina. Work Schedule: Full-Time, Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM, with no evening, weekends or holiday call expected.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must possess Current Active Unencumbered US Medical License
- Residency Training & BC/BE in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
As the hub of eastern North Carolina, Greenville offers a graceful balance of front-porch friendly and business-world sharp, a balance lit up and alive with all the amenities of a metropolitan university town, where you enjoy the company of neighbors on beautiful summer nights. Greenville has its share of art galleries, museums, and festivals, while the campus of East Carolina University calls to art and culture lovers with its worldly offering of musical concerts, theatrical and dance productions, travel films and lectures. A the cultural, educational, and economic hub of North Carolina’s Tidewater and Coastal Plain region, Greenville appeals to one’s curious imagination and the entrepreneurial mind and spirit.
- The VA supports a healthy work-life-family balance and robust benefits package
- Expected annual salary range of $200,000 - $220,000 depending on physician’s credentials
- Physician may also be considered for an Annual Performance Pay Bonus up to $15,000
- Paid Time Off: 26 Days’ Vacation, 13 Days Sick and 10 Federal Holidays with pay
- Medical-Dental-Vision-Life insurance plans and Flexible Health Spending Accounts
- Federal Retirement Plans thru the Federal Employees Retirement System and Thrift Savings Plan, a 401K-type plan, with up to 5% matching
About the VA:
The Department of Veterans Affairs offers Veterans the largest, most technologically advanced integrated health care system in the United States. We operate more than 1,400 sites of care, including 153 medical centers, 909 ambulatory and community-based outpatient clinics, 135 nursing homes, 232 Veterans centers, 47 readjustment counseling centers, and 108 comprehensive home-care programs, across all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and U.S. Territories.
For more information and to discuss your interests:
Please forward copy of your CV and Cover Letter, summarizing your background, education, training, clinical practice, credentials, and interests, to Dave Aragon, VA National Healthcare Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (702) 675-5761.