Job Description & Requirements
Anesthesiology Physician in Pennsylvania
StartDate: ASAPOpportunity Highlights
Community Information—Live and Work in Pennsylvania?
- Great quality of life with a rotating schedule - 7 days off every 5th week!
- No cardiac cases
- Only cover one hospital and one surgery center
- Tiered guaranteed salary based on experience
- $150,000 forgivable loan
- $60,000 residency / fellowship stipend (paid monthly or lump sum)
- $50,000 Commencement Bonus
- Ability to sponsor H1B visas
- Malpractice and tail coverage, retirement plans, relocation assistance and more
This inviting community is conveniently located near major metro areas and is a great place to call home. With friendly individuals and access to many amenities, you’ll have all you need and more.
- Safe, family-friendly community with a favorable cost of living
- Experience four beautiful seasons
- Great local schools
- Enjoy plenty of outdoor activities—hiking, biking, fishing, camping at several nearby state forests, and much more
- Access to incredible shopping and dining, professional sports, an international airport, and more
- Within driving distance to Baltimore, New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and Washington, DC
-Ability to become licensed in state of PAPreferred Qualifications
-PA state licenseAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Anesthesiologist, Anesthesiology, Anesthesia, Physician, Healthcare, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Perioperative Medicine, Perioperative, Md, ANES