Allegheny Health Network (AHN) Nephrology Associates is recruiting a General Nephrologist to join our talented clinical team at our flagship hospital in Pittsburgh, PA!
- Join 11 Nephrologists and 3 APPs with diverse interests and Nephrology sub-specialty expertise including world class autoimmunity/GN institute, AHA-Accredited Hypertension Center and a Transplant Program.
- Be part of a very successful Nephrology fellowship training program.
- Competitive compensation and organizational focus on work-life balance.
- Exceptional support staff within a collegial environment.
- Collaboration within the multispecialty physician group in a tertiary hospital setting.
- Nephrology and Internal Medicine Board certified/eligible
- Post graduate practice experience is a plus
- Licensed in the state of Pennsylvania prior to employment
- DEA and CPR Certification required prior to employment
AHN PROUDLY OFFERS
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid Malpractice
- CME Allowances
- Generous PTO Plan
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western, PA ten diverse hospitals, over 250 health care facilities and growing!
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally-recognized culinary scene. It is home to major sports teams as well as key players within an ever-growing tech industry. Pittsburgh is recognized as one of the most livable cities in the United States by Forbes and The Economist. Pittsburgh s beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges, and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.