Job Description & Requirements
Anesthesiologist in Pennsylvania
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: post call days off, ~ 5 per month, week on/week off schedule
A physician-led, academically affiliated healthcare pioneer is seeking anesthesiologists to work in Central Pennsylvania. The successful candidates will enjoy an outstanding seven days on/seven days off schedule – that’s 26 weeks off per year. Candidates must be MDs or DOs with board certification or board eligibility in anesthesiology.Opportunity Highlights
Community Information—Live and Work in?Central Pennsylvania?
- Exceptional quality of life – 7 days on/7days off schedule
- Physicians in cardiac training welcome to apply
- $431,000+ base salary and $150,000 forgivable loan opportunity
- Up to $60,000 stipend for candidates still in training
- Up to $50,000 Commencement Bonus
- Large academically affiliated healthcare organization
- Positively impact patients, families, learners, and the community
This inviting community is conveniently located near major metro areas and is a great place to call home. With friendly individuals and access to many amenities, you’ll have all you need and more.
- Safe, family-friendly community with a favorable cost of living
- Experience four beautiful seasons
- Great local schools
- Enjoy plenty of outdoor activities—hiking, biking, fishing, camping at several nearby state forests, and much more
- Access to incredible shopping and dining, professional sports, an international airport, and more
- Within driving distance to Baltimore, New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and Washington, DC
-Ability to become licensed in state of PAPreferred Qualifications
-PA state licenseAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Anesthesiologist, Anesthesiology, Anesthesia, Physician, Healthcare, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Perioperative Medicine, Perioperative, Md, ANES