We've made a lot of progress since opening the doors in 1942, but one thing has never changed - our commitment to serve, heal, lead, educate, and innovate. We believe that every award earned, every record broken and every patient helped is because of the dedicated employees who fill our hallways.
At Ochsner, whether you work with patients every day or support those who do, you are making a difference and that matters. Come make a difference at Ochsner Health and discover your future today!
Rheumatology Opportunity in Lafayette, LA
Ochsner University Hospital & Clinics has an excellent opportunity for a Rheumatology physician in Lafayette, LA. Seeking a full-time, employed BC/BE Rheumatology physician. The successful candidate will be expected to practice in Lafayette, LA.
- MD or DO
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Rheumatology
- Licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana by date of hire
- LSU faculty appointment for resident training
- wRVU Productivity Bonus included
- Quality Incentive opportunity included
- Comprehensive benefits package offered
- No hospital call required
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply HERE