Ochsner LSU Health System Shreveport is seeking a Renal Pathologist in the Department of Pathology. The successful candidate must be fellowship-trained in Nephropathology. Duties include Medical Kidney/Transplant Kidney Biopsy Interpretation, as well as sharing in the Genitourinary and Surgical Pathology workload. The candidate must qualify for a full-time medical faculty position and be Board certified or Board eligible in Anatomic Pathology/Anatomic and Clinical Pathology. The candidate will have service and teaching responsibilities and will be expected to develop an area of academic productivity.
Highlights of the Position:
- Physician leadership and input at all levels of administration.
- EPIC medical record platform utilized
Compensation and Benefits:
For more information and to apply Click Here
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Generous Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Multiple Retirement Plan Options
- Vacation / Scheduled Time Off