Come practice and live on the Oregon Coast! Open to new grads who are open to practicing independently with administrative support.
Samaritan Health Services a non-profit integrated health care delivery system, is seeking a Urologist to join our team on the Oregon Coast. The clinician s primary practice location is in Lincoln City with the availability to adapt and serve the Newport community as well.
Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital has served the community since 1968 and recently opened its doors to a new hospital in early 2020. Positioned on lake front property, the 16-bed hospital has been designed to promote optimal care for patients and work efficiencies for staff. The new space will boast the latest in technology and the flexibility to adapt to the rapidly changing nature of health care. Our award-winning health system provides exceptional primary care and a range of specialty services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast. The network serves approximately 300,000 residents in Linn, Benton, Lincoln and portions of Polk and Marion counties. Our skilled providers have a passion for building healthier communities through world-class, compassionate health care.
- Dedicated to our coastal clinics, you will be part of a team of physicians, acute care urologists and physician assistants that serve our valley locations.
- 16-20 patients per day, dedicated OR time in both coastal locations
- Flexibility in FTE. Position could be part-time or full-time
- Option to teach or work with residents
- Experience is not required, must be able to work independently.
- Bread and butter urology which includes cysto Trus, prostate biopsy, vasectomy, cysto stent removal, hydrocele aspiration, PVR, Uroflow.
- Should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
- Eligibility to work in the United States.
- Board certified or board eligible.
We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, paid malpractice, CME allowance, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive benefit package.
Nestled between the Coast Range and the beautiful blue Pacific Ocean, Newport and Lincoln City boast some of the most breathtaking scenery on the central Oregon Coast with vast stretches of rugged cliffs, lush vegetation and sandy beaches. The temperate coastal climate allows for a variety of activities year-round including hiking, whale watching, golfing, shopping, deep-sea fishing and surfing.