Port Jefferson or Bay Shore, NY (Long Island)
Catholic Health (CH) is seeking a robotically-trained Urologist (UROL) to replace a retiring Urologist in a busy practice located in either Port Jefferson or Bay Shore, NY.
Named one of the country’s “Best Places to Work” by Modern Healthcare Magazine and honored by Newsday as a Top Workplace on Long Island, Catholic Health is an integrated health care delivery system serving Long Island. There are six hospitals, three skilled nursing facilities, a regional home nursing service, and a large hospice. CH has 1,928 certified hospital beds, approximately 18,400 employees, more than 4,300 medical staff and annual revenues which exceed $3 billion.
The Catholic Health medical group includes over 500 physicians and 2,500 support staff. The physicians and surgeons work in their six hospitals and 70 ambulatory offices.
- As you will be taking over an existing practice - you will be busy immediately
- Large referral group of physicians
- Office is conveniently located one block from St. Charles Hospital (Port Jefferson location)
- DaVinci Robot surgical system
- The compensation package includes a very competitive base salary, bonus opportunity, continuing medical education allowance, signing bonus, and relocation reimbursement
- A comprehensive benefits package is included and is generous and competitive when compared to the Northeast and the rest of country
Long Island provides you an opportunity to choose from many desirable communities to live with a great selection of lovely homes, excellent schools, and an abundance of outdoor recreational amenities available including the nearby beaches. Many excellent restaurants, theater, galleries, and other fun activities can be found throughout this area of Long Island and is in close proximity to Manhattan.
There are very few Urology opportunities which will afford you the opportunity to walk into a ready-made practice, make important decisions in the hospital’s Urology service’s growth and quality, enjoy a great deal of professional and personal satisfaction while making a substantial income in a very desirable place to live.