- Join three well-trained OB/GYN physicians, two midwives and two NP's in a stable, private group setting.
- Strong referral base as the practice is part of a larger, physician-owned group with 115 practices in multiple specialties located across New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- Group works predominantly at one Nationally Recognized "Top Hospital" with 16 labor and delivery rooms and a separate 16-bed antepartum unit with strong MFM support.
- Hospital is a Perinatal referral center, has a level III NICU, 24 hour anesthesia and all subspecialty support, residents and hospitalists.
- With 2 DaVinci Robots, the hospital is designated as a Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology (COEMIG) to support gyn surgeries.
- Opportunities to do Pediatric and Adolescent GYN (PAG) if desired (not required).
- Highly competitive base salary and excellent benefits package.
- Partnership opportunity after 36 months.
- Group fosters a culture of support and enjoys a healthy balance between practice and personal life.
Work in southern New Jersey and live in one of the area's prime neighborhoods or live in urban Philadelphia and have a short drive to the office each day. The greater Philadelphia metropolitan area offers world-class shopping and dining as well as professional sports, the arts and endless social and cultural amenities. All of which make the area a wonderful place to live and practice!