Job Description & Requirements
Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician in Pennsylvania
One of the largest medical groups in the US, Lehigh Valley Health Network is seeking an OB/GYN who is board-certified or board-eligible in obstetrics and gynecology. The successful candidate will see a mix of obstetrics, annual well-woman exams, gynecological problems, and procedures, such as IUD, Nexplanon, colposcopy, and biopsies. All approaches to gynecologic surgery are completed at the Lehigh Valley Hospital-Hazleton, including robotic surgery for qualified surgeons. Candidates must hold an unrestricted license to practice medicine in Pennsylvania or have the ability to become licensed.Opportunity Highlights
Community Information—Live and Work in Eastern Pennsylvania?
- Full scope obstetrics and gynecology practice
- Excellent quality of life – Clinic hours are 8 am to 4:30 pm
- Potential for a generous signing bonus, relocation package, loan repayment, and educational stipend
- Values-based incentive program based on patient satisfaction, access, quality, and citizenship
- Low-volume hospital with approximately 600 births per year
- 1:6 call; call is not in-house
- Comprehensive benefits
- One of the largest medical groups in the US
Enjoy the fresh air, short commutes, a lower cost of living, and tight-knit communities while taking advantage of what surrounding metros—New York City, Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Washington, DC— have to offer.
About the Company
- Cost of living is approximately 12% lower than the US average
- Live and work in the foothills of the Pocono Mountains
- Excellent amenities and year-round activities: Golfing, fishing, hunting, hiking, biking, movie theater, and sought-after restaurants
- Fantastic state parks throughout the region
- Proximity to Allentown, PA
- New York City and Philadelphia are only two hours away
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md