Autonomy. Balance. Support
Join the state’s leading healthcare organization as we continue to experience phenomenal growth!
Excellent opportunities exist for BE/BC Internal Medicine Physicians to join Banner Health Centers & Clinics in the nation’s fastest-growing county. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an outpatient setting with the ability and support to focus on excellent patient care, then look no further! We are adding to our teams in several suburban locations, including Goodyear, Surprise, Peoria, Sun City West, East Mesa, Maricopa, and Apache Junction.
A description of our clinics:
- Flexible schedules with limited call (phone call consult only)
- Average patient volume: 18-24/day
- 36 hours of patient contact; 4 hours admin time
- Medical Assistants, Specialists, and leadership support provided
- Clinical responsibilities include wellness and chronic care disease management, as well as specialized care according to candidate's interest
We seek candidates who are:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine
- New grads welcome
- Patient-focused, friendly, and enjoys a collaborative environment
Banner Health is a financially sound non-profit organization, with a Fitch rating of AA-. We are physician-led and value the voice of our providers. Physician well-being is a key focus. We take pride in being integrated and innovative, developing ways to make Health Care Made Easier, Life Made Better.
Banner Health’s total compensation package includes:
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
- Physician wellness initiatives designed to reduce burnout and encourage balance
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness and Loan Repayment available
- Salary base plus incentives
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid CME days with allowance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance w/ tail coverage
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration and let's talk about where you'd like to practice! PrimaryCareDocs@bannerhealth.com Job portal: https://Practicewithus.BannerHealth.com For questions, please call Martha Gonzales, Sourcing Strategist, at: 602-747-4328. Visit our website: www.bannerdocs.com
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.