Spectrum Health Medical Group Cardiovascular Services Department has a challenging and rewarding opportunity for a full-time Invasive Non-Interventional Cardiologist to join their team of over 48 cardiologists. Qualified BE/BC candidates who are committed to excellence in patient care and possess strong clinical skills are welcome to apply.
- Large Quaternary Care Facility
- High volumes and the busiest Cardiovascular facility in MI performing Stent procedures (PCI), open heart and imaging (average 25K echo studies per year)
- Training center for Michigan State University Medical School and Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship program
- Diverse practice which includes inpatient, outpatient, consults and procedures
- Primary location is Grand Rapids, MI and expectation for other satellite locations within approximately 75 mile radius
- Good work life balance, 4.5 day work week
- Competitive salary and benefits, moving expense allotment
Medical degree (MD or DO)
Board Certified or Board Eligible in cardiovascular disease from an accredited institution as well as Nuclear Cardiology and Echocardiography
Eligible for medical licensure in the state of Michigan
Additional training in advanced heart failure
Spectrum Health is a not-for-profit health system based in West Michigan, offering a full continuum of care. We are comprised of 14 hospitals and have been named one of the nations’ 15 Top Health Systems and in the top five among the largest health systems by Truven Health Analytics.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.