The Division of Cardiology and the CardioVascular Center at Tufts Medical Center is seeking a full time Interventional Cardiologist to join ten other Tufts cardiologists at the Heart Center of MetroWest, a community-based practice located in suburban Boston.
Why join our team:
The Heart Center of MetroWest is a community-based practice affiliated with both Tufts Medical Center and MetroWest Medical Center in Framingham. We’ve been recognized by the American Heart Association and include achievement awards in myocardial infarction and congestion heart failure.
How you’ll transform patient care:
- You’ll perform diagnostic catheterization as well as elective and primary PCIs in a busy community hospital setting, MetroWest Medical Center in Framingham, MA
- You’ll collaborate and partner with cardiology colleagues at Tufts Medical Center in Boston
- You’ll conduct inpatient consultations as well as noninvasive testing interpretation
- You’ll manage a busy outpatient cardiology patient panel
- You’ll split your time equally between hospital duties and the outpatient clinic
- You’ll have substantial opportunities available for teaching, as Cardiology fellows from Tufts Medical Center rotate at the Heart Center
- You’ll embrace one of our most fundamental values of active engagement within our communities, bringing the strength of academic and community care
- You’ll join an organization built on collaborative practices and community
Who you are:
- Board Certified in Interventional Cardiology
- Passion and interest in teaching and clinical work
- Able to obtain a Massachusetts medical license
To protect patients, physicians, staff, visitors, and the community from the COVID-19 infection, vaccination for COVID-19 is mandatory for employment unless an exemption is granted for medical or religious reasons.
Work, Live, and Grow: As an employee of Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization you will receive:
- Guaranteed Base Salary
- Substantive 401A retirement plan
- CME Funds and Time Away
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Policy
- Robust Benefits Package
Location: The Heart Center of MetroWest in Framingham, Massachusetts
How to apply: Please be sure to apply via the button above and include your CV and a cover letter.
Should you have any questions regarding the position or any complications submitting an application with us, please feel free to reach out to Anny Hamshaw, Senior Physician Recruiter at Anny.Hamshaw@wellforce.org.
Tufts Medical Center is a proud member of Wellforce. Wellforce brings together providers and organizations with a shared vision of high-quality care delivered in the setting that serves our patients best. Together, Wellforce brings together the strength of both academic medicine and community care.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility: We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our patients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.