Circle Health Urgent Care is seeking an Occupational Medicine Physician to join their team in Westford, MA.
Why join our team:
Collaborative. Community-minded. Committed to you.
At Circle Health Urgent Care, our goal is to provide the Merrimack Valley and surrounding communities with quality urgent care services. Our team of board-certified ED physicians and advanced practice providers specialize in emergency and urgent care services.
Circle Health Urgent Care offers Occupational Medicine services to employers, municipalities, and insurance organizations. From workplace injury treatment and management to pre-placement examinations and drug testing, the Occupational Medicine team provides comprehensive, high-quality occupational health services for your employees.
• COVID-19 testing and other services.
• Pre-employment physicals
• DOT (Department of Transportation) physicals
• Massachusetts Human Resource Department (HRD) physicals for First Responders
• Medical surveillance (annual physical required by the employer
• Travel medicine
• Injury management for work-related injuries and illnesses
Circle Health is an integrated healthcare delivery system composed of Lowell General Hospital – the region’s premier medical center for complex care – plus Lowell Community Health Center, Circle Home, and our growing team of local physicians.
How you’ll transform patient care:
- Identify the patient’s illness or injury to provide medical diagnoses
- Manage day to day operations, clinical practice oversight, and staff engagement
- Champion patient-centered care by developing longitudinal relationships with your patients
- Hone your leadership skills through opportunities in driving critical change & process improvements
- Prepare patients for return to work after illness or injury
- Help identify workplace health hazards and report on them appropriately
- Being a pivotal voice in the future of this facility and its patient care
Who you are:
- BC/BE in Occupational Medicine
- A minimum of two years experience in Occupational Medicine
- Ability to balance short- and long-term planning and take initiative working independently
- Adaptable and excited to manage competing demands, changes in work environments, problem-solving
- Driven to improve processes and structures around occupational care within the facility
- Passionate about caring for a diverse population of all ages
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care to patients served in urgent care medicine if needed.
- Work in collaboration with advanced practice providers to bring world-class care to patients
To protect patients, physicians, staff, visitors, and the community from the COVID-19 infection, vaccination for COVID-19 is mandatory for employment unless an exemption is granted for medical or religious reasons.
Location: 198 Littleton Road, Westford, MA, 01886 please note we intend on expanding services to our other locations listed below, following the pandemic:
199 Boston Road, North Billerica, MA
9 Loon Hill Road, Dracut, MA
1574 Main Street, Tewksbury, MA
How to apply: You can submit an application via the apply button located at the top of this listing.
Should you have any questions regarding the position please reach out to Ashley Shea, Provider Recruiter.
Work, Live, and Grow: We strive to maintain an inclusive work environment for all our employees. We offer a competitive salary with competitive benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, and more.
At Wellforce, we bring together exceptional, value-driven providers who are setting a new standard for health care in Massachusetts. Our distributed academic model and highly inclusive culture promotes an evolving health system while providing frictionless care to our patients. Simply stated, Wellforce takes pride in providing the tools and technology it takes for our care teams to provide an unmatched experience.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility: We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our patients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.