Cleveland Clinic Florida s Medical Specialties Institute is currently seeking a nocturnist intensive care physician to meet the needs of expanding services at the Weston hospital and clinic within the Cleveland Clinic Health System.
- Full-time, team based academic position
- BC/BE in both pulmonology and critical care medicine
- Opportunity to work with a collegial and collaborative group of 11 physicians, 10 fellows and 1 NP
- Faculty appointments available with our multiple medical school affiliations throughout South Florida and Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine
- Robust didactic schedule with regular lectures, Grand Rounds, journal clubs, morbidity and mortality conferences.
- 24 bed Medical ICU
You will work a block schedule of 7 on and 7 off from 7 pm to 7 am. The incoming physician will see an average of 1-3 new admissions per shift, covering 24 MICU patients with a full team in house, consisting of an intern/resident/fellow and medical students.
The position involves teaching (of our pulmonary-critical fellows, medical residents and medical students) and opportunity for research. The position commands a competitive salary enhanced by an attractive staff benefits package including medical malpractice coverage and a collegial academic work environment.
A multi-specialty academic group practice affiliated with the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio. We are a state-of-the-art Medical Center and Hospital located in South Florida, one of the largest metropolitan areas (Ft. Lauderdale / Miami) in the United States. We have specialized centers for pulmonary hypertension and advanced parenchymal lung disease, non CF bronchiectasis, alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency and sleep medicine. Our interventional pulmonary medicine physicians are using cutting edge technology for minimally invasive diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary disorders including severe COPD / asthma and lung cancer.
Interested candidates, please submit CV and cover letter with your application.