Cleveland Clinic Florida s Medical Specialties Institute is currently seeking intensive care physicians to meet the needs of expanding services at the Weston hospital and clinic within the Cleveland Clinic Health System.
- Full-time, team based academic and patient focused, outpatient and inpatient care
- Interest in Pulmonary Hypertension, and Critical Care medicine is preferred
- BC/BE in both pulmonology and critical care medicine
- Opportunity to work with a collegial and collaborative group of 11 physicians, 10 fellows and 1 NP
- 24 bed Medical ICU, cover the ICU on a rotating basis
- Physicians at all career stages will be considered
- Interest or special training in pulmonary hypertension, Interstitial lung diseases or critical care quality and research welcome
The physician would be expected to share responsibilities in general pulmonology and critical care units. The positions involve research, teaching (of our pulmonary-critical fellows, medical residents and medical students) participation in the ICU call schedule. In addition, they will also be responsible for participating in an active clinical practice in pulmonary medicine and an active clinical research program in different facets of pulmonary medicine, and working in a multidisciplinary approach with colleagues in numerous specialties.
The position commands a competitive salary enhanced by an attractive staff benefits package including medical malpractice coverage and a collegial academic work environment.
A multi-specialty academic group practice affiliated with the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio. We are a state-of-the-art Medical Center and Hospital located in South Florida, one of the largest metropolitan areas (Ft. Lauderdale / Miami) in the southeastern United States. We have specialized centers for pulmonary hypertension and advanced parenchymal lung disease, non CF bronchiectasis, and sleep medicine. Our interventional pulmonary medicine physicians are using cutting edge technology for minimally invasive diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary disorders including severe COPD / asthma and lung cancer.
Interested candidates, please submit CV and cover letter with your application.