We've made a lot of progress since opening the doors in 1942, but one thing has never changed - our commitment to serve, heal, lead, educate, and innovate. We believe that every award earned, every record broken and every patient helped is because of the dedicated employees who fill our hallways.
At Ochsner, whether you work with patients every day or support those who do, you are making a difference and that matters. Come make a difference at Ochsner Health and discover your future today!
Ochsner Lafayette General Medical Center has an excellent opportunity for a Cardiothoracic Surgeon in Lafayette, LA. Our growing Cardiothoracic Surgery Clinic is seeking a full-time, employed BC/BE Cardiothoracic Surgeon. J1 and H1B candidates will be considered.
- MD or DO
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana by date of hire
- Opportunity to join an established Cardiothoracic Surgery practice
- wRVU Productivity Bonus included
- Comprehensive benefits package offered
- Call coverage Required
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply Today HERE