Ochsner Health System in Louisiana is seeking core faculty academically minded physicians, as well as staff physicians, to join our multi-hospital, 75-physician Emergency Medicine Department.
Opportunities exist at our facilities in the Greater New Orleans region and surrounding communities, including our main academic, tertiary care facility, where a new Emergency Medicine program will be launch in 2017
- Ochsner Medical Center in New Orleans is a major transfer center with extreme case complexity seeing 65,000+ visits/year
- All facilities utilize Epic electronic health records integrating care across the system and facilitating seamless multi-hospital practice
- Advanced Practice Providers and scribes facilitate practice performance at all locations
- Operational excellence with 1.6% LWBS and 30 minutes D2D system average
- Employed physician group that offers competitive fair market compensation plus benefits
- All specialties available for consultation and easy one-call transfer from our community emergency departments to our main campus
Ochsner Health System is Louisiana s largest non-profit, academic, multi-specialty, healthcare delivery system with 30 owned, managed and affiliated hospitals and more than 60 health centers. Ochsner employs more than 1,200 physicians in over 90 medical specialties and subspecialties and conducts over 600 clinical research studies. Our medical school, the Ochsner Clinical School, in partnership with the University of Queensland in Australia, enrolls 130 medical students each year. We are also one of the largest non-university based physician training centers in the U.S. and the largest teaching hospital in Louisiana. Ochsner is proud to be recognized among the top hospitals in the nation. Ochsner is the only hospital in Louisiana recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a Best Hospital in three specialty categories and received five star ratings for six conditions and/or procedures. Ochsner was also recognized by Becker s Hospital Review as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare.For more information and to apply Click Here
Sorry, no J1 visa opportunities.