UMass Memorial Health, the clinical partner of UMass Chan Medical School, seeks a BC/BE urologic surgeon to join our expanding department.
The successful reconstructive fellowship trained candidate will
- Have an interest in male or female and male reconstructive urology
- Possess a strong commitment to excellence in patient care and teaching
- Desire a high volume, academic practice
- Receive an academic appointment commensurate with experience and training
- Benefit from extensive clinical, basic, translational research opportunities
We offer a unique opportunity in a stimulating and collegial academic environment with highly competitive compensation and benefits.
Centrally located, Worcester is just miles from Boston, Providence, and the beaches on Cape Cod and Rhode Island, with a short ride to the scenic Berkshire and Wachusett Mountains. The city of Worcester is enriched by
- Beautiful panoramic views of Lake Quinsigamond
- Nine colleges and universities including the University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Booming technology, research, manufacturing and healthcare industries
- Good schools, affordable housing and plenty of outdoor recreational opportunities
- A thriving restaurant scene
- Diverse sports and visual and performing arts venues
As the leading employer in the Worcester area, we seek talent and ideas from individuals of varied backgrounds and viewpoints.