Highly respected multi-specialty group in Eastern Iowa seeking a BC/BE Pulmonologist to join their growing employed practice.
Join an established community-based practice with a primary referral base of over 60 practitioners.
• Office is located in a multi-specialty medical complex adjacent to the hospital providing easy access to hospital resources and services.
• Outpatient practice includes Pulmonary/CC, Sleep specialist and Nurse Practitioner
• No inpatient call would be required... really... NO INPATIENT CALL!
• Office-based Pulmonary function lab and Ultrasound
• Inpatients are cared for 24/7 by employed Hospitalist service & Critical Care trained physicians
• Very Busy practice needing YOUR expertise!
• Competitive 2yr guarantee salary, sign-on bonus, relocation reimbursement & other incentives
• Comprehensive benefits with employer match 401k
This community is consistently rated among the best places to live in America - with great opportunities in employment, housing, recreation, culture, and more !
• Enjoy life without long commutes and complexities you find in other cities - from art museums to county fairs, roadside diners to specialty bistros, music in the park to Broadway productions.
• Rated nationally for public and private school effectiveness - Excellent STEM programs and home to the Iowa Writers' workshop
• Home to Fortune 500 companies, Pearson, Oral B Laboratories, Procter & Gamble, ACT, Inc.
• Community filled with beautiful parks, clean air, and water, diverse cultural community with an emphasis on the arts and cultural events, not to mention endless trails!
• Low unemployment and crime rates, affordable housing, and short commutes make this community a top 10 Happiest city to live in!
Please call or send your CV to:
Employment Type: Full Time