This position is with the Fond du Lac Regional Clinic, SC. A physician-owned and governed, multi-specialty group affiliated with SSM Health through a professional service agreement. Fond du lac Regional Clinic is a 110 physician multispecialty group serving east central Wisconsin as part of SSM Health is seeking an Internal Medicine Physician to join its clinic in Fond du lac, WI. The Opportunity
- Multi-specialty clinic serving the greater Fond du Lac Wisconsin region affiliated with SSM Health
- Fulltime position consisting of 8 half days per week
- Outpatient practice
- Outstanding physician engagement and retention rates
- Reasonable phone-only call rotation with after-hours nurse triage
- The practice employs the talents of a full complement of support staff
- EPIC EMR
The Fond du Lac Regional Clinic offers competitive compensation along with comprehensive benefits to include:
- Start with a guaranteed salary with eligibility for a production-based bonus with additional incentive compensation for quality, service and leadership.
- Paid relocation
- Excellent retirement and deferred compensation plan.
- Group family health and dental insurance.
- Group term life insurance.
- Generous annual CME allowance.
- Malpractice insurance and patient compensation fund.
- Hospital dues
Fond du lac, a thriving community of just over 43,000, is situated at the foot of Wisconsin's Lake Winnebago (a location that gives the city its French name), Fond du Lac is less than a one hour drive to Milwaukee, Madison (the state capital) and Green Bay - Titletown USA. This puts the city at the center of the state's population concentration, an area with more than 3 million residents. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
For more information contact:
Aaron Dolan - Senior Recruiter - Physician, Provider and Leadership Talent
Physician - State of Work Location