Job Description & Requirements
Radiation Oncology Physician in Iowa
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $551328.00 - 750000.00
A progressive and growing health care system is seeking a radiation oncologist for their growing cancer system. Abeen Cancer Center is the only Comprehensive Cancer Center in the county with all cancer services under one roof. This is a wonderful opportunity for a personable and motivated candidate with a growth mindset.Opportunity Highlights
- Outstanding earn potential and benefits package over $850,000 with 10 weeks of vacation
- Excellent quality of life with autonomy in your schedule
- Excellent physician support and collaboration with other cancer centers
- Leadership ability
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- High demand for services in the area
- Charming and progressive Midwest community
- Access to Sioux Falls, Minneapolis, and Des Moines
- Access to Iowa Great Lakes Region
- Safest and best places to live, work, and play in the US
- Big-city amenities with the charm of a friendly community
- Enjoy shopping, museums, restaurants, arts, theaters, and sports.
- Outdoor lovers paradise!
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Iowa and must be board-eligible or certified in radiation oncology
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiation Oncology, Radiation Oncologist, Imaging, Radiotherapy, Cancer Research, radiology,, radiology, radiologist