Unified Women's Healthcare and it's affiliate practice, Capital Women's Care - Division 29 - Rockville, Maryland, is currently seeking a full-time OB/GYN.
Unified Women's Healthcare is the nation's largest practice management organization in the country focusing solely on women. We have grown exponentially over the last few years in building our affiliation with over 2500 providers! We have recently invested in new technologies for our practice affiliates to obtain better patient outcomes and improved practice satisfaction for the provider and patient through adopting a value-based care approach.
Capital Women's Care, our affiliate practice located in the Mid-Atlantic region is currently recruiting for several obstetrics and gynecology private practice opportunities. Each of our practices continue to operate independently in terms of clinical medicine and negotiating contracts with new providers and partners. We are flexible to obtaining the best and brightest in obstetrics and gynecology!
- Practice Established 1987
- 4 Physicians 1 Nurse Practitioner 1 Physician Assistant
- 3 - 4.5 day office work week – flexible work schedule
- Patient Census: 20-25/day
- Call Schedule 1:9
- Affiliated with Shady Grove Medical Center - Level III NICU
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K w/Company match, Long- and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Malpractice Insurance
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent team environment with onboarding support and mentorship
- 4 Weeks PTO