Pulmonary Critical Care with Interventional Pulmonology emphasis
UMass Memorial Health is the health and wellness partner of the people of Central Massachusetts, the largest health care system in Central Massachusetts, and the clinical partner of UMass Chan Medical School. The Division of Pulmonary/Critical Care/Allergy Medicine seeks BE/BC Pulmonology/Critical Care (PULM/CC) physician to join its collegial division of over twenty faculty members working in inpatient and outpatient Pulmonary Medicine, Interventional Pulmonology, bedside Critical Care Medicine, and telemedicine for our intensive care units. Advanced procedural opportunities are available for the ideal candidate with additional board certification or eligibility in Interventional Pulmonology.
- UMass Memorial Medical Center is a tertiary care referral center serving more than one million people in central Massachusetts and the surrounding region.
- Our outpatient practice is supported by a pulmonary function laboratory and an advanced procedure suite.
- Our critical care practice is located in three medical intensive care units over two campuses and in our telemedicine support center.
- All adult medical and surgical ICUs in our Medical Center are monitored via telemedicine. Critical Care is practiced in a collaborative manner and interprofessional rounds are held in each unit on a daily basis.
- Teaching opportunities are integrated into our practice at all of our sites through the partnership between UMass Memorial Medical Center and the University of Massachusetts Medical School.
- Academic appointment commensurate with experience.
- Competitive compensation package with an extensive benefits package.