St. Francis-Emory Healthcare, a 376-bed facility and Advanced Primary Stroke Center, located in Columbus, GA, is recruiting a BC/BE Pulmonary/Critical Care physician to join its medical staff. With 376 beds on two campuses, more than 2,500 associates, and 300 physicians, we offer a full range of inpatient, outpatient, and emergency room services, including the only open-heart surgery program in Columbus and the Chattahoochee Valley.
- Brand new employed group with both outpatient and inpatient care
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center
- Opportunity to work with residents and medical students within our new Internal Medicine residency program (opening in 2022)
- EMR - Cerner
- The hospital serves over 300k residents in western GA + eastern AL
- Columbus is 90 minutes southwest of Atlanta + 30 minutes from Auburn, Alabama
- 2nd largest city in the state of Georgia offering a small town feel with the amenities of a larger city
- Great community for the outdoor enthusiast
New grads and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply! We offer a generous recruitment package including sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, student loan repayment assistance, education stipends for early commitment and more.