Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Department of PM&R, is offering an exciting opportunity for a Physiatrist with a specialty focus in Brain Injury and Stroke.
Board Certified/Eligible Physiatrists are invited to apply for an open position at Penn State Health. This position is primarily inpatient rehabilitation, Selected candidate will be a full-time faculty member of the Penn State Health Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at the Penn State Health Hershey Medical Center.
What we offer:
- Outstanding academic program with a national reputation
- Highly collaborative culture
- Flexible schedules
- Manageable call
- Team-oriented approach to patient care
- Interaction with dynamic clinicians across departments and participation in innovative educational approaches
- Faculty rank commensurate with experience
- Competitive salary and generous benefits
What we re seeking:
- Medical degree MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- BC/BE in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Applicants with brain injury and stroke training are encouraged to apply
- Excellent patient care abilities and interest in teaching as well as participation in clinical research
- Hershey is a suburban community in a metropolitan area and is one of the fastest growing regions in the state
- Hershey is approximately 12 miles from Harrisburg, the state capital, and within a short train ride or drive to New York City, Philadelphia, Washington DC, and Baltimore
Penn State Health
- Penn State Health is multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across central Pennsylvania
- More than 1,300 physicians and direct care providers at 78 medical office locations
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.