Cardiac Surgical Critical Care
Virginia s Shenandoah Valley
Intensivists with cardiac surgical experience in medicine, surgery or anesthesia are welcome to apply. Our program offers cardiac services including an active TAVR program, minimally invasive cardiac surgery as well as a developing ECMO and advanced heart failure programs
Join a growing group of 7 physicians and 7 NP/PA s in a hospital employed setting
Practice and Hospital
- Excellent opportunity to partner with a collegial team physicians and mid-level providers in a highly managed ICU setting.
- High quality of life and work/call schedule
- Winchester Medical Center is a regional referral center serving an 18 county market with over 250 physicians - named Virginia s most recommended hospital by HCAHPs and named one of the best regional hospitals in the nation by US News
- Our busy practice encompasses all aspects of Critical Care Medicine including neurosciences and cardiac surgery
- Opportunities to teach allied health students and FP residents if desired
Community and Lifestyle
- Winchester is a safe, family-oriented community in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley with one of Virginia s most successful school divisions.
- You and your family will enjoy live theater, musicals, museums, 4-season resorts, and all the amenities you will ever need.
- Close access to Dulles International Airport, Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, MD.
Please contact me to arrange to speak with the physicians and visit our community.