Franciscan Inpatient Team (FIT) Provider Position:
Franciscan Inpatient Team Opportunity
As a Hospitalist with Franciscan Inpatient Team (FIT), you will work in an environment that promotes quality patient care and team work. Site Location: St. Elizabeth Hospital in Enumclaw, WA.
- 175 Shifts Per Year
- Approximately 10-12 patients per shift
- Medical Degree
- BE/BC Internal Medicine
- Current, unrestricted license in Washington State, DEA, and NPI
Candidates must demonstrate and support of our system's Values which include:
- Care with listening, empathy and love.
- Accompany and comfort those in need of healing.
- Celebrate each person s gifts and voice.
- Respect the dignity of all.
- Inspire trust through honesty.
- Demonstrate courage in the face of inequity.
- Serve with fullest passion, creativity and stewardship.
- Exceed expectations of others and ourselves.
- Commit to the power of working together.
- Build and nurture meaningful relationships.
About Virginia Mason Franciscan Health:
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health brings together two leading health systems in Washington State CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason into one integrated health system with more than 300 care sites in western Washington. With a team of 18,000 team members and staff, and nearly 5,000 employed physicians and affiliated providers, Virginia Mason Franciscan Health provides expert, compassionate medical care at 11 hospitals and nearly 300 sites of care throughout the Puget Sound region. The integrated health system has nearly 1,500 hospital beds and is committed to caring for the most vulnerable in our communities, including the poor and underserved, providing nearly $200 million in community benefit free, subsidized and reduced-cost health care and programs.
A mission to heal, a promise to care
Statement of common purpose
Our physicians and team members create healthier communities through healing the whole person in mind, body and spirit.
As CommonSpirit Health, we make the healing presence of God known in our world by improving the health of the people we serve, especially those who are vulnerable, while we advance social justice for all.
A healthier future for all, inspired by faith, driven by innovation and powered by our humanity.